Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-L21) handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 184.108.40.206 (Android 8.1 Oreo) in several European countries via OTA. If you haven’t received the update yet or wish to install it manually for any reason, you can easily do so by downloading the full firmware package using direct links provided here.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: SNE-L21
- Android: 8.1 (Oreo)
- EMUI: 8.2
- Firmware: B130 (220.127.116.11)
- Build Number: SNE-LX1 18.104.22.168(C432)
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D1
- Security Patch Level: October 01, 2018
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 12.11.2018
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.32 GB
How to Install
First make sure that you have the SNE-L21 model that is already on a C432 based build (22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199). If you’re using a custom recovery, you’ll have to revert back to the stock version in order to be able to flash this package.
Note: It is recommended that you backup all your important data and apps before proceeding as the installation may factory reset your device and revert the bootloader to locked state.
- Download the firmware package provided above to your computer and extract its contents. You’ll get two folders: Software & ReleaseDoc
- Inside the Software folder, you’ll find ‘dload’ which contains all the files required for this update.
- Copy this entire dload folder to your phone’s SD card or internal memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer and open the dialer app.
- In the dialer app, enter *#*#2846579#*#* to access the ProjectMenu.
- Go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade and tap ‘Ok’ to confirm the upgrade.
Your phone will now automatically reboot into recovery, install the update and then finally reboot into the new system. Once it boots up, you can verify the new firmware version from Settings > System > About phone.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.