You can now download the full 126.96.36.199 firmware update for the Indian Huawei Honor 9N (LLD-AL20) variant using the direct link provided below. This update comes with Android security patch level of December 5, 2018.
- Device: Huawei Honor 9N
- Model: LLD-AL20
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: 188.8.131.52
- Build Number: LLD-AL20 184.108.40.206(C675)
- Custom Number: CUSTC675D1
- Security Patch Level: December 05, 2018
- Region: India
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 17.01.2019
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 2.52 GB
Before proceeding, make sure you have the LLD-AL20 variant that’s already running a C675 build.
- Download the zip file provided above and extract it.
- You’ll get a folder named “Software” which contains another folder “dload”. Copy that dload folder inside the extracted Software directory to your phone’s microSD card.
- Unplug the USB cable from your phone and turn it off.
- Now press & release the power button while holding both the volume keys at the same time.
- Let go of the volume keys once the installation begins.
Stock firmware via androidhost.ru
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.