The official Android 9.0 Oreo stock firmware, version 188.8.131.52, is now available to download for the Russian Honor View 20 variant (PCT-L29). This firmware is based on Magic UI 2.0.1 and comes equipped with a security patch level of December 1, 2018
- Device: Honor View 20
- Model: PCT-L29
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- Magic UI: 2.0.1
- Firmware: 184.108.40.206
- Build Number: PCT-L29 220.127.116.11
- Custom Number: C10E1R2P1
- Security Patch Level: December 01, 2018
- Region: Russia
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 15.01.2019
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.93 GB
How to Update
Make sure you have the PCT-L29 variant that’s already running a Russian (C10) firmware.
- Download the firmware zip file from the link provided above and extract its content on your PC. You’ll get two folder: ReleaseDoc & Software.
- Copy the extracted dload folder to the top-level directory of your phone’s microSD card.
- [Optional] Take a full backup of your important data and apps before proceeding.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#* to open the Project Menu.
- Go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > tap “OK” to confirm the installation.
- Your device will automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the new update within a few minutes.
Firmware via androidhost.ru
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.