Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-L21) handsets in Europe have officially been updated to Android 9.0 Pie firmware, build number 220.127.116.11. This firmware features Huawei’s latest EMUI 9.1 update and bumps the Android security patch level to May 5, 2019. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P20 Lite
- Model: ANE-L21
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 18.104.22.168
- Build Number: ANE-L21 22.214.171.124(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E5R1P7T8
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2019
- Release Date: 3/06/2019
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware package
Download Link: Click here | Size: 3.66 GB
How to Update
Note: This update is only compatible with the ANE-L21 variant of P20 Lite. Make sure your phone is already on a European (C432) firmware from Settings > About Phone.
- Download the zip package from the link provided above to your PC and extract its contents.
- Upon extraction, you’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’
- Inside the ‘Software’ directory, you’ll find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this dload folder as-is to your phone’s internal storage.
- Next, unplug the USB cable and completely power off your phone.
- Now press and hold volume up + volume down + power keys until you see the EMUI update screen.
- The installation will take a few minutes to complete. Do not try to interrupt it in any way. Reboot your device normally once it finishes.
You can check out the official changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.