How to Update
Make sure you have the HRY-L21 variant of Honor 10 Lite that’s already running a C432 (Europe) based Pie firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data.
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card or USB storage (through OTG) with 8 GB of free space
We’ll be updating using an SD card in this tutorial but you may also use a USB device through an OTG connection instead and follow the same steps mentioned here.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided on the previous page.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you’ll find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder to your phone’s SD card.
- Power your device off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys until you see the Huawei logo on your screen.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.