You can now download the full 10.0.0.178 firmware package for the European Huawei P30 (ELE-L29) devices using the direct link provided below. This update is based on Android 10 OS and comes with security patch level of December 1, 2019.
- Device: Huawei P30
- Model: ELE-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.178
- Previous Version: 126.96.36.1990
- Build Number: ELE-L29 10.0.0.178(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E22R2P5
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116 android@localhost #1 Wed Dec 11 22:46:42 CST 2019
- Region: EEA
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2019
- Type: Full firmware package
Download Link: Click here | Size: 4.14 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware can only be installed on ELE-L29 handsets that are already running a C431 based firmware.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the rar package. Upon extraction, you should get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the ‘Software’ directory, you’ll find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder with all its contents intact to your phone’s SD card (an external OTG storage will work just as well).
- Power your device off.
- Now, press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds. Let go once the Huawei logo pops up on the screen.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the update to complete.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.