You can now download the full 10.0.0.186 firmware package for Huawei P30 (ELE-L29) devices in the Asian Pacific region. This firmware is based on Android 10 (EMUI 10) and comes with Android security patch level of January 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P30
- Model: ELE-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.186
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.178
- Build Number: ELE-L29 10.0.0.186(C636)
- Cust Number: C636E4R3P4
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
Download Link: Click here | Size: 4.27 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware can only be installed on ELE-L29 handsets that are already running a C636 based firmware.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the rar package. You’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the “Software” folder, you’ll find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder to your phone’s SD card (an external OTG storage will work just as well).
- Power your phone off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power. Let go once the Huawei logo pops up on the screen.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the update to complete. Don’t try to interrupt it in any way.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.