The full 10.0.0.190 firmware update for Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29) handsets can now be downloaded using the direct link provided below. This update comes with Android security patch level of March 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.190
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.186
- Build Number: VOG-L29 10.0.0.190(C636)
- Cust Number: C636E8R1P3
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Security Patch Level: March 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
Download Link: Click here | Size: 4.31 GB
How to Update
Make sure you have the VOG-L29 variant of Huawei P30 Pro that’s already running a C636 (Asia) based firmware. You’ll need:
- A full backup of your apps & data (optional).
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card or a USB storage (connected through OTG) with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power your device off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Power keys until you see the Huawei logo pop up on your screen.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation to complete.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.