You can now download the full 220.127.116.11 firmware package for Honor 7C (LND-L29) handsets in Europe. This firmware is based on Android 8.0 Oreo (EMUI 8.0) and comes with Android Security Patch level of February 1, 2020.
- Device: Honor 7C
- Model: LND-L29
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: 18.104.22.168
- Previous Version: 22.214.171.124
- Build Number: LND-L29 126.96.36.199(C432)
- Cust Number: C432CUSTC432D1
- Kernel Version: 3.18.66-gfc90a5c
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 2.2 GB
How to Update
Make sure you have the LND-L29 variant of Honor 7C that’s already running 188.8.131.52 firmware. You’ll need:
- A full backup of your apps & data (optional).
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”. The device will automatically reboot into recovery and install the new update.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.