Huawei P40 (ANA-NX9) devices in Europe can now be updated to firmware version 10.1.0.114. This update, based on Android 10 (EMUI 10.1), bumps the Android security patch level to March 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P40
- Model: ANA-NX9/ANA-N29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.114
- Previous Version: 10.1.0.109
- Build Number: ANA-NX9 10.1.0.114(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E6R5P2
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: March 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 4.6 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the ANA-N29 variant of Huawei P40 that’s already running a C432 (European) based firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data (optional).
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power the device off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Power for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up on your screen.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.