Huawei is now rolling out the 188.8.131.521 firmware update to its Mate 20 Lite handsets around the world via OTA. This update is based on EMUI 9.1 and features Android security patch level of April 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Models: SNE-LX1/SNE-LX3
- Android: 9.0 Pie (PPR1.180610.011)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 184.108.40.2061
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2020
- Build Number: SNE-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.111
- Build Date: Thu Apr 9 11:15:09 CST 2020
- Region: Global
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: 105 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out globally in stages and, therefore, might take a few days to couple weeks before it hits your device via OTA. You can manually check for updates via HiSuite or the settings:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to “System”.
- Open “Software Update”.
- Tap the “Check for Updates” button.
- If the update is available in your region, tap the Download & Install button to initiate the download.
You can view the official changelog for this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.