You can now download & install firmware version 10.0.0.188 on the European Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L09) variant. This update is based on Android 10 OS (EMUI 10) and comes with Android security patch level of January 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20
- Model: HMA-L09
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10
- Firmware: 10.0.0.188
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.180
- Build Number: HMA-L09 10.0.0.188(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E8R1P5
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 4.1 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the HMA-L09 variant of Huawei Mate 20 that’s already running a C432 (European) based firmware.
- Download the firmware package to your computer.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you will another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power the device off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Power for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up on your screen. It’ll take a few minutes for the update to complete and your device will automatically reboot once it’s done.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.