Huawei MediaPad M5 Wifi (CMR-W09) tablets can now be updated to firmware version 126.96.36.1995 in European countries. This update is based on Android 9.0 Pie OS and features Android security patch level of April 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5 (Wifi)
- Model: CMR-W09
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 188.8.131.525
- Previous Version: 184.108.40.2063
- Build Number: CMR-W09 220.127.116.115(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E5R1P3
- Kernel Version: 4.9.148
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: April 1 (2020)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.6 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the CMR-W09 variant of Huawei MediaPad M5 (Wifi) that’s already running a C432 (Europe) based firmware. You’ll also need a full backup of your apps & data and at least 30% juice left in your battery.
- Download the firmware package to your computer using the link provided above.
- Upon extracting the zip package, you’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the ‘Software’ folder, there’s another directory named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder to your phone’s SD card.
- Power your tablet off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the installation to complete and your device will automatically reboot afterwards.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.