You can now download the official 18.104.22.1684 firmware package for Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1) handsets in UK. This update is based on EMUI 9.1 (Android 9.1 Pie OS) and comes with Android security patch level of December 1, 2019.
- Device: Huawei P20 Lite
- Model: ANE-L01/ANE-LX1
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 22.214.171.1244
- Previous Version: 126.96.36.199
- Build Number: ANE-LX1 188.8.131.524(C782)
- Cust Number: C782E5R1P7
- Kernel Version: 4.9.148
- Region: UK
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2019
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.5 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the ANE-L01 variant of Huawei P20 Lite that’s already running a C782 based firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data (optional).
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your computer using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the ‘Software’ directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power the device off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up on your screen.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the installation to complete and your device will automatically reboot afterwards.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.