Huawei P40 Lite (JNY-LX1/JNY-L21) handsets in Europe can now be updated to firmware version 10.0.1.136. This update is based on Android 10 (EMUI 10.0.1) and bumps the Android security patch level to February 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P40 Lite
- Model: JNY-L21
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0.1
- Firmware: 10.0.1.136
- Previous Version: 10.1.0.111
- Build Number: JNY-LX1 10.0.1.136(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E2R2P1
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2020
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.7 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the JNY-L21 variant of Huawei P40 Lite that’s already running a C432 (European) based firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data.
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card or external OTG storage with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You should get two folders: Software and ReleaseDoc.
- Inside the Software directory, you will another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power the device off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Power for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up on your screen. It’ll take a few minutes for the update to complete and your device will automatically reboot once it’s done.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.