You can now update your Huawei MediaPad M5 (CMR-AL09) tablet to firmware version 220.127.116.113. This update is based on Android 9.0 Pie OS and features Android security patch level of April 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5
- Model: CMR-AL09
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 18.104.22.1683
- Previous Version: 22.214.171.1241
- Build Number: CMR-AL09 126.96.36.1993(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E6R1P5
- Kernel Version: 4.9.148
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: April 1 (2020)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.7 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the CMR-AL09 variant of Huawei MediaPad M5 that’s already running a C432 (Europe) based firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data (optional).
- At least 30% battery.
- An SD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your computer using the link provided above.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the ‘Software’ folder, you should find another directory named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder with all its contents to your phone’s SD card.
- Power the device off.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the installation to complete and your device will automatically reboot afterwards.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.