Full firmware version 10.0.0.206 can now be downloaded for dual-SIM Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29) handsets in Middle East. This firmware features Android security patch level of May 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro (Dual-SIM)
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10
- Firmware: 10.0.0.206
- Build Number: VOG-L29 10.0.0.206(C185)
- Cust Number: C185E8R5P1
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 5/05/2020
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Links: Click Here | Size: 4.3 GB
How to Install
1. Update Requirements
Compatibility Note: This update is only compatible with VOG-L29 handsets that are already running a C185 (Middle East) based EMUI 10 firmware. You can verify your firmware version from Settings > About Phone.
- This procedure will wipe out your phone’s internal memory so take a full backup of your device using HiSuite before proceeding.
- You’ll need an external storage (via OTA or an NM Card) with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Make sure there’s at least 40% juice left in the battery.
2. How to Update
- Download the firmware zip package to your PC using the aforementioned link.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get 2 folders: ‘Software & ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the Software directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder to your phone’s external storage (via OTG/NM Card).
- On your phone, open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Go to Software Update > Memory Card Upgrade and confirm the update installation.
- Your device will automatically install the update package after verifying it.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.