You can now manually download and install the new EMUI 10.1 update, version 10.1.0.123, on the European Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L09) single-sim variant using the direct download link & installation instructions provided below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro (Single-SIM)
- Model: VOG-L09
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.123(patch02)
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.195
- Build Number: VOG-L09 10.1.0.123(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E19R2P5
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 24/06/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Links: Click Here | Size: 4.5 GB
How to Install
1. Update Requirements
Compatibility Note: This update is only compatible with VOG-L09 handsets that are already running a C431 (Europe) based EMUI 10 firmware. You can verify your firmware version from Settings > About Phone.
- Take a full backup of your device using HiSuite.
- You’ll need an external storage (via OTA or an NM Card) with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Make sure there’s at least 40% juice left in the battery.
2. How to Update
- Download the firmware zip package to your PC using the aforementioned link.
- Extract the zip package. You’ll get a folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder to your phone’s external storage.
- Turn your device off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Power keys.
- Let go of the Power button when the Huawei logo pops up. Once you’re in eRecovery menu, let go of the volume key as well.
- In recovery menu, go to Update mode > Memory Card/OTG Update to start the update installation.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.