Honor 9X Pro (HLK-L42) has officially received the May security update (version 220.127.116.11) via OTA in India. You can find the full details of this update below.
- Device: Honor 9X Pro
- Model: HLK-L42
- Android: 9.1 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1.1
- Firmware: 18.104.22.168
- Previous Version: 22.214.171.124
- Build Number: HLK-L42 126.96.36.199(C675)
- Cust Number: C675E5R1P1
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 17/06/2020
- Region: India
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~373 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out throughout the Asian Pacific region in stages and will take a few weeks to reach your device. You can manually check if an update is available using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App: Open the HiCare/Support app > Go to Quick Services > More > Update > Download & Install.
2. Through Update Utility Open the Settings app > System > System Update > Check for Updates > Download & Install.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.