Huawei has now initiated the rollout of EMUI 10.1 update, version 10.1.0.236, to its Mate 30 Pro (LIO-L29) handsets in several Asian Pacific countries including the Philippines. You can find the full technical details of this firmware below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Model: LIO-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.236
- Build Number: LIO-L29 10.1.0.236(C636)
- Cust Number: C636E6R7P1
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 23/06/2020
- Region: Asia Pacific (Philippines)
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~4.3 GB
How to Update
1. HiCare App
- Open the HiCare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Open ‘More’.
- Tap ‘Update’.
- ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’.
- Tap ‘Check for Updates’.
- Press Download & Install.
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a finer-tuned user experience with a higher performance and more secure system. This operating system, based on distributed technologies, enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of features, including mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent life style.
1. User interface
- [Fingerprint animation] Adds three fingerprint unlock animation options.
- [Multi-Window] Allows you to multitask with ease in Split-screen mode, and send messages using a floating window while watching videos or playing games. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and pause to display the Multi-Window dock. Hold an app icon in the dock and drag it to the side of the screen to enter split-screen view, or touch an app icon to display it in a floating window.
2. Convenient Multi-Device Collaboration
- [Call answering] Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
- [File editing] Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawei laptop and share your phone’s network.
3. Comprehensive MeeTime features
- [MeeTime] Adds the MeeTime feature, allowing you to make HD video calls with beauty effects over Wi-Fi or data traffic.
- [Screen sharing] Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen, as if talking face to face with the other party.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.