Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29) devices are now receiving the new 10.1.0.126 firmware update (based on EMUI 10.1) in Philippines via OTA. This update weighs around 4.6 GB and features Android security patch level of May 1, 2020. Full technical details and changelog are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.126
- Build Number: VOG-L29 10.1.0.126(C636)
- Cust Number: C636E11R1P3
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 23/06/2020
- Region: Asia Pacific (Philippines)
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~4.60 GB
How to Update
This update is gradually being rolled out in Asian Pacific countries via OTA. A direct download will be provided as soon as it’s made available. Until then, you can manually check for OTA availability in your country using one of the following methods.
1. HiCare App
- Open the HiCare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Open ‘More’.
- Tap ‘Update’.
- ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’.
- Tap ‘Check for Updates’.
- Press Download & Install if the update is available
This update introduces EMUI 10.1, designed to deliver a finer-tuned user experience with a higher performance and more secure system. This operating system, based on distributed technologies, enables you to seamlessly interact across devices and enjoy a diverse range of features, including mobile office, in different scenarios. Install this update to facilitate a more intelligent life style.
1. Quality user interface
- [Always On Display] Allows the Always On Display clock to change colors dynamically based on the time of day. You can also download more styles from the Themes app. Adds a tri-dimensional clock style option to Always On Display.
- [Fingerprint animation] Adds three fingerprint unlock animation options.
- [Multi-Window] Allows you to multitask with ease in Split-screen mode, and send messages using a floating window while watching videos or playing games. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and pause to display the Multi-Window dock. Hold an app icon in the dock and drag it to the side of the screen to enter split-screen view, or touch an app icon to display it in a floating window.
- [Themes] Adds two more themes.
2. Convenient Multi-Device Collaboration
- [Call answering] Allows you to pick up voice and video calls on your phone from your Huawei laptop.
- [File editing] Allows you to directly read and edit files on your phone from your Huawei laptop and share your phone’s network.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
4. Huawei Assistant
- Adds HUAWEI Assistant∙TODAY to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.