You can now download the full firmware package of 10.1.0.112 update for Huawei Y7P (ART-L29) handsets in Middle East. This update is based on EMUI 10.1 (Android 10) and comes with Android security patch level of April 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei Y7P
- Model: ART-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.112
- Previous Version: 10.1.0.101
- Build Number: ART-L29 10.1.0.112(C185)
- Cust Number: C185E2R3P1
- Android Security Patch: April 1, 2020
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Links: Click Here | Size: ~3 GB
How to Install
1. Update Requirements
Compatibility Note: This update is only compatible with the ART-L29 variant of Huawei Y7P that’s already running a C185 (Middle East) firmware.
- Take a full backup of your device using HiSuite.
- You’ll need an external microSD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Make sure there’s at least 40% juice left in the battery.
2. How to Update
→ EMUI 10.1 to EMUI 10.1
If your phone is already running an EMUI 10.1 based firmware, refer to the following instructions to update your device:
- Download the firmware zip package to your PC using the aforementioned link.
- Extract the rar package. You’ll get a folder named ‘Software’.
- Inside ‘Software’, you’ll find another directory named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder to your phone’s external storage.
- Turn your device off.
- Press & hold Volume up + Power keys.
- Release the Power button when the Huawei logo shows up on the display.
- Once you’re in eRecovery menu, let go of the volume key as well.
- In recovery menu, go to Update mode > Memory Card/OTG Update to start the update installation.
→ EMUI 9.1 to EMUI 10.1
- Follow the above steps 1-5
- Press & hold Volume up + Volume down + Power.
- Release all the keys once your phone powers on and enters the recovery menu.
- Your device will now automatically install the new firmware package.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.