Honor 10 Lite (HRY-L21) devices in the UK have officially been updated to firmware version 10.0.0.201 via OTA. This update features Android security patch level of June 1, 2020.
- Device: Honor 10 Lite
- Model: HRY-LX1/HRY-L21
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10
- Firmware: 10.0.0.201
- Build Number: HRY-L21 10.0.0.201(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E9R1P7
- Android Security Patch: June 1, 2020
- Release Date: 30/06/2020
- Region: UK
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
How to Update
If you haven’t received this update yet, you can try checking for it manually to expedite the process.
1. HiCare App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2020/6/
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.