Huawei Mate 10 Pro handsets just started receiving the Android 10 firmware update, version 10.0.0.159 (EMUI 10), in several European countries including Sweden, Italy & Poland. This update is being delivered over the air, weighing around 4.4 GB. Full technical details of this firmware are provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model: BLA-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.159
- Build Number: BLA-L29 10.0.0.159(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E5R1P3
- Android Security Patch: April 1, 2020
- Release Date: 03/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~4.37 GB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out via OTA to fixed percentage of devices (upto 20%) at a time throughout Europe and it may take a while before it arrives in your country. You can try manually checking for updates to grab it as soon as it is made available.
1. HiCare App
- Open the Hicare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available for download.
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. It provides users with a whole new, fine-tuned user interface designed to facilitate a smoother and more intuitive user experience. Enhanced data and privacy protection also brings you a more secure experience.
1. User interface
- Magazine Design Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Morandi Color Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Animations Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
- GPU Turbo Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- Phone Clone Improves the connection and cloning speed.
- Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Distributed technology Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
- Privacy protection Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
4. Media and entertainment
- AppAssistant dropzone Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
5. HUAWEI Assistant
- Adds HUAWEI Assistant to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
- Adds the HUAWEI Browser app, providing you with secure, convenient web browsing and searching services.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.