Huawei Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1) handsets are officially getting updated to firmware version 10.0.0.212 in Europe via OTA. This update comes with several bug-fixes & feature enhancements and packs May, 2020 security patches. Full details of this firmware are provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Model: SNE-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.212
- Build Number: SNE-LX1 10.0.0.212(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E10R1P1
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 27/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~4 GB
How to Update
If you haven’t received this update yet, you might be able to get it faster by manually checking for its availability using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update fixes an issue where Explicit Call Transfer would not work in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue where Explicit Call Transfer would not work in certain situations.
- Changes the default status of certain Camera settings.
3. Huawei Assistant
- Adds HUAWEI Assistant to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
- Adds the Smart Charge mode, reducing battery aging by adapting to your charging routine through AI learning and preventing the battery from being continuously charged when full. (This feature is enabled by default.)
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.