Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29) handsets just started receiving the June security update in India via OTA, bumping the firmware version to 10.0.0.234. Full firmware details of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Model: LYA-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.234
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.208
- Build Number: LYA-L29 10.0.0.234(C675)
- Cust Number: C675E6R1P5
- Android Security Patch: June 1, 2020
- Release Date: 30/06/2020
- Region: India
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: 139 MB
How to Update
This update should be available for your device within a few days. In some cases, manually checking for update availability may let you get the update a little bit quicker. You can use one of the following methods to trigger an update check:
1. HiCare App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.