Huawei P10 handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 22.214.171.1245 (based on EMUI 9.1) in Europe. This 3.6 GB update adds Smart Charge mode and includes a new Smart Battery Capacity feature. Full technical details of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L09/VTR-L29
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 126.96.36.1995
- Build Number: VTR-L09 188.8.131.525(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E1R1P9
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 5/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~3.6 GB
How to Update
This update is currently being rolled out via OTA. You can manually check for updates using the HiCare app:
- Open the HiCare app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
Alternatively, you can also try checking for updates through the phone settings.
This update adds the Smart Charge mode and the Smart Battery Capacity feature.
- Adds the Smart Charge mode, reducing battery aging by adapting to your charging routine through AI learning and preventing the battery from being continuously charged when full. (This feature is enabled by default.) Adds the Smart Battery Capacity feature, reducing battery aging by intelligently adjusting the battery capacity according to the battery status.Go to Settings > Battery > More battery settings and enable Smart Battery Capacity to try it out.
2. HUAWEI Assistant
- Adds HUAWEI Assistant to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.