Single-SIM Huawei P20 Pro (CLT-L09) variant just started receiving the much-awaited EMUI 10 firmware update, version 10.0.0.161, based on Android 10 OS. This 4.9 GB update is currently being rolled out on various carriers in UK and Ireland via OTA.
- Device: Huawei P20 Pro (Single-Sim)
- Model: CLT-L09
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.161
- Build Number: CLT-L09 10.0.0.161(C782)
- Cust Number: C782E6R1P3
- Android Security Patch: April 1, 2020
- Release Date: 19/07/2020
- Region: UK/Ireland
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~5 GB
How to Update
If you haven’t received this update yet, you might be able to grab it faster by manually checking for updates through one of the following tools:
1. HiCare App
- Open the HiCare app.
- Go to Quick Services > ‘More’.
- Choose ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Through Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’.
- Tap ‘Check for Updates’.
- Press Download & Install if the update is available.
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. It provides users with a whole new, fine-tuned user interface designed to facilitate a smoother and more intuitive user experience. Enhanced data and privacy protection also brings you a more secure experience.
1. User interface
- Magazine Design Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Morandi Color Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Animations Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
- GPU Turbo Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- Phone Clone Improves the connection and cloning speed.
- Formally verified microkernel Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Distributed technology Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
- Privacy protection Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
4. Media and entertainment: more fun
- AppAssistant dropzone Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
- Adds the HUAWEI Browser app, providing you with secure, convenient web browsing and searching services.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.