Official July security update, firmware version 10.1.0.141, is now being rolled out to Huawei P30 Pro handsets in Mexico. You can check out the full technical details and the official changelog of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L09
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.141
- Build Number: VOG-L09 10.1.0.141(C69)
- Cust Number: C69E14R1P3
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 27/07/2020
- Region: Mexico
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~164 MB
How to Update
This update is currently being rolled out throughout Europe in phases and may take up to a week before it’s fully complete. You can manually check for update availability for your device using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services > More.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.