Huawei P40 Lite (JNY-LX1) handsets have officially been updated to firmware version 10.1.0.226 in European countries, bumping the Android security patch level to June, 2020. You can find the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P40 Lite
- Model: JNY-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.226
- Build Number: JNY-LX1 10.1.0.226(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E1R2P1
- Android Security Patch: June 1, 2020
- Release Date: 27/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~720 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out via OTA throughout Europe to a fixed percentage of devices at a time and may take up to two weeks before it’s fully complete. You can manually check for update availability for your device using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services > More.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.