Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-NX9) just started receiving 10.1.0.147 firmware update in European countries via OTA. This update comes with Android security patch level of July, 2020 and packs several new camera features including smart eye-tracking and super night portrait mode enhancements. You can check out the full changelog and technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P40 Pro
- Model: ELS-NX9
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.147
- Build Number: ELS-NX9 10.1.0.147(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E8R6P1
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 21/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~830 MB
How to Update
If you haven’t received this update yet, you can manually check for its availability for your phone using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update adds the smart eye tracking feature to the front camera, and also improves night photo and video shots taken with the front camera for more refined details and natural skin tones.
1. Front Camera
- Adds the smart eye tracking feature, allowing you to quickly and intelligently track human eyes, whether when taking photo or video selfies at close range or from a distance.
- Upgrades to super night portrait mode 3.0 for more refined details and natural skin tones.
- Adds the ring light compensation feature to video recording mode for enhanced lighting when taking video selfies at night.
- Integrates Android security patches released in July, 2020.
3. Update Notes
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- For more features, visit Tips.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please visit HiCare or Huawei club
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.