Huawei has officially pushed the July security update, tagged with firmware version 10.0.0.232, to Mate 20 Lite (SNE-LX1) handsets in Europe. You can find the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Model: SNE-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.232
- Previous Version: 10.0.0.212
- Build Number: SNE-LX1 10.0.0.232(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E10R1P1
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 30/07/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~122 MB
How to Update
You can manually check for this update’s availability through one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open Support (HiCare) app
- Go to Quick Services > ‘More’
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.