Huawei P Smart 2018 (FIG-LX1/FIG-L31) has started receiving a new firmware update, version 184.108.40.206, in Europe via OTA. This update comes with the new Huawei Assistant app and an AI-powered Smart Charge mode to reduce battery wear. You can check out the official changelog and other technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P Smart (2018)
- Model: FIG-LX1/FIG-L31
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- Firmware: 220.127.116.11
- Build Number: FIG-L31 18.104.22.168(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E11R1P5
- Android Security Patch: April 1, 2020
- Release Date: 26/08/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~673 MB
How to Update
You can manually check for the availability of this firmware using one of the following tools:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Service.
- Tap More.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update.
- Press Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update adds HUAWEI Assistant to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
1. Huawei Assistant
- Adds HUAWEI Assistant to the home screen, providing smart reminders, personalized news, and other content relevant to you.
- Adds the Smart Charge mode, reducing battery aging by adapting to your charging routine through AI learning and preventing the battery from being continuously charged when full. (This feature is enabled by default.)
- Integrates Android security patches released in April 2020 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2020/4/
4. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.