Huawei has officially kickstarted the rollout of a new firmware update, version 10.1.0.151, to P30 Pro (VOG-L29) handsets in Middle Eastern countries. This update bumps the Android security patch level to August, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.151
- Build Number: VOG-L29 10.1.0.151(C185)
- Cust Number: C185E8R3P1
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 28/08/2020
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~153 MB
How to Update
This OTA can take up to 2 weeks to reach your phone. You can try manually checking for updates using the following tools:
1. HiCare App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’ > ‘Update’.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’ > Check for Updates.
- ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.