Full update package of firmware 10.1.0.288 can now be downloaded for Huawei Mate 20 (HMA-L09) devices in European countries. This update is based on EMUI 10.1 (Android 10 OS) and comes with Android security patch level of August 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20
- Model: HMA-L09
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.288
- Previous Version: 10.1.0.278
- Build Number: HMA-L09 10.1.0.288(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E8R1P5
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116
- Baseband Version: 21C20B379S000C000
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 14/9/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Links: Click Here | Size: 4.43 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: These updates should only be installed on the HMA-L09 variant of Mate 20 that’s already running a C432 (Europe) based EMUI 10.0 firmware.
- Take full backup of your important apps & data.
- You’ll need an external storage (NM card/OTG storage) with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Make sure there’s at least 40% battery left in the device.
2. How to Update
- Download the firmware package from the link provided above to your PC.
- Extract the contents of the zip package. You’ll get two folders: ‘Software and ‘ReleaseDoc‘.
- Inside the Software directory, you’ll find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder with all its contents to an external storage.
- Open the dialer on your phone and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Tap Software Update > Memory Card Upgrade and proceed with the update installation..
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.