Full update package of firmware version 188.8.131.528 can now be downloaded for Huawei P20 Lite (ANE-LX1) handsets in Europe. This firmware is based on EMUI 9.1 (Android 9.0 Pie) and features Android security patch level of August 1, 2020. Complete technical details and the manual installation procedure is provided in this article below.
- Device: Huawei P20 Lite
- Model: ANE-LX1/ANE-L21
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 184.108.40.2068
- Previous Version: 220.127.116.115
- Build Number: ANE-LX1 18.104.22.1688(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E6R1P7
- Kernel Version: Linux 4.9.148
- Region: Europe
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 18/08/2020
- Type: Full firmware package
- Status: Official (Stable)
Download Link: Click Here | Size: 3.8 GB
How to Install
Make sure you have the dual-sim (ANE-L21) variant of Huawei P20 Lite that’s already running a C431-based European firmware. You’ll also need:
- A full backup of your apps & data.
- At least 40% battery.
- An SD card with at least 8 GB of free space.
- Download the firmware package to your computer using the link provided above.
- Extract the contents of the zip package. You’ll get two folders: ‘Software’ and ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the ‘Software’ folder, you should find another directory named ‘dload’.
- Copy this entire dload folder to your phone’s external SD card.
- Power your phone off.
- Next, press & hold Volume Up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds until the Huawei logo pops up on your screen.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the installation to complete.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.