You can now download the full August security firmware update, version 10.1.0.154, for Huawei P40 (ANA-NX9) handsets in Europe. Full technical details, installation instructions and the official changelog of this firmware are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P40
- Model: ANA-NX9/ANA-N29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.154
- Previous Version: 10.1.0.147
- Build Number: ANA-NX9 10.1.0.154(C432) GPU Turbo
- Cust Number: C432E6R6P1
- Kernel Version: 4.14.116 android@localhost #1 Thu Aug 6 13:09:21 CST 2020
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 15/8/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
Download Links: Click Here | Size: 4.89 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: This update can only be installed on dual-sim ANA-NX9 devices that are already running a C432 (Europe) based EMUI 10.1 firmware. You can check your firmware version from Settings > About Phone.
- Installation of this firmware can wipe out your phone’s internal memory so take a full backup of your device using HiSuite before proceeding.
- You’ll need an external storage (an OTG or NM Card) with at least 8 GB of free space.
- At least 40% juice should be left in the battery.
2. How to Update
- Download the firmware zip package on your PC using the link provided above.
- Extract the contents of the zip package. You’ll get 2 folders: ‘Software & ‘ReleaseDoc’.
- Inside the Software directory, you should find another folder named ‘dload’.
- Copy the entire dload folder as-is to your phone’s external storage (via OTG/NM Card).
- Next, open the dialer app on your phone and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Go to Software Update > Memory Card Upgrade and confirm the update installation.
- Your phone will automatically verify the update package and start its installation.
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.