Honor 8A (JAT-LX3) handsets in Latin American countries have officially been updated to firmware version 184.108.40.2060, bringing minor bug-fixes and system stability improvements.
- Device: Honor 8A
- Model: JAT-LX3
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 220.127.116.110
- Build Number: JAT-LX3 18.104.22.1680(C521)
- Cust Number: C521E11R1P9
- Android Security Patch: June 1, 2020
- Release Date: 01/09/2020
- Region: Latin America
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~847 MB
This update improves system stability in certain scenarios.
- Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.