Official August security update, firmware version 18.104.22.168, is now officially being rolled out to Honor 9A (MOA-LX9N) handsets in European countries via OTA. You’ll find the full technical details and the official changelog of this update below.
- Device: Honor 9A
- Model: MOA-NX9N
- Android: 10
- MagicUI: 3.1
- Firmware: 22.214.171.124
- Previous Version: 126.96.36.199
- Build Number: MOA-NX9N 188.8.131.52(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E3R2P2
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 17/9/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size: 96.36 MB
How to Update
You can manually check for this update’s availability in your region using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App: Open the Support (HiCare) app > Quick Services > More > Tap ‘Update’ > Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility: Open the Settings app > System > System Update > Tap Check for Updates > Download & Install.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.