Official August security update, carrying firmware version 10.1.0.288, is now rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29) in Europe via OTA. This update bumps the phone’s Android security patch level to August 1, 2020. You can check out the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Model: LYA-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.288
- Build Number: LYA-L29 10.1.0.288(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E7R1P5
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 31/08/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
How to Update
It can take up to a week or two before this update arrives on your phone. You can try checking for its availability using one of the following methods.
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services > More.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.