Huawei has begun rolling out the August security patch, tagged with firmware version 10.1.0.162, to its Mate Xs (TAH-N29m) devices in Asian Pacific countries. This update is based on EMUI 10.1 and weighs around 230 MB.
- Device: Huawei Mate Xs
- Model: TAH-N29m
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.162
- Build Number: TAH-N29m 10.1.0.162(C636)
- Cust Number: C636E4R2P1
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 26/09/2020
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~233 MB
How to Update
You can manually check for this update’s availability in your region using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App: Open the Support (HiCare) app > Quick Services > More > Update > Press ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility: Open the Settings app > System > System Update > Check for Updates > Download & Install.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.