Huawei P Smart+ 2018 (INE-LX1) devices can now be updated to firmware version 184.108.40.2067 in European countries. This update is based on EMUI 9.1 (Android 9.0 Pie) and features Android security patch level of August 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei P Smart+ (2018)
- Model: INE-LX1
- Android: 9.0 (Pie)
- EMUI: 9.1
- Firmware: 220.127.116.117
- Build Number: INE-LX1 18.104.22.1687(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E1R1P1
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 29/08/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~114 MB
This update is currently only available via OTA and, therefore, may take up to 2 weeks before it is made available for your device. You can manually checking for this update’s availability via the HiCare (Support) app on your phone.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.