Huawei P30 Lite (MAR-LX3A) handsets in Canada have started getting the much-awaited EMUI 10 firmware update, tagged with version number 10.0.0.192. You can check out the technical details and the full changelog of this update below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Lite
- Model: MAR-LX3
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.192
- Build Number: MAR-LX3A 10.0.0.192(C792)
- Cust Number: C792E6R1P3
- Android Security Patch: May 1, 2020
- Release Date: 28/09/2020
- Region: Canada
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~4 GB
How to Update
This update can take up to a month to fully roll out within the country. You can manually check for this update’s availability using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’ > ‘Update’.
- Press ‘Download & Install’
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’.
- Tap Check for Updates.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
EMUI 10.0 is designed to further streamline and enhance the quality of your user experience. It provides users with a whole new, fine-tuned user interface designed to facilitate a smoother and more intuitive user experience. Enhanced data and privacy protection also brings you a more secure experience.
- Magazine Design: Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
- Morandi Color: Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
- Animations Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
- GPU Turbo: Improves the smoothness and stability of the system when playing games.
- Phone Clone: Improves the connection and cloning speed.
- Formally verified microkernel: Uses Huawei’s own self-developed microkernel design, certified as the most secure OS kernel for commercial use.
- Distributed technology: Improves security when connecting to other Huawei devices, as well as when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
- Privacy protection: Supports app sandboxing capabilities for standardized app permission management and more secure data and privacy protection.
4. Media And Entertainment
- AppAssistant dropzone: Adds a dropzone for AppAssistant, allowing you to quickly access services such as game acceleration and do-not-disturb.
5. Update Notes
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- Some third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 10 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in app store.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
- Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
- This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 9.1 in HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please backup your data in advance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.