Huawei has initiated the rollout of a minor new firmware update, version 10.0.0.290, to its P30 Lite (MAR-L21) handsets in several European countries. This is a 526 MB OTA update that is primarily aimed at improving system performance & stability in some specific scenarios.
- Device: Huawei P30 Lite
- Model: MAR-L21
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.290
- Build Number: MAR-L21 10.0.0.290(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E8R2P7
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 7/09/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~526 MB
How to Update
A downloadable version of this update will be made available soon. In the meantime, you can manually check for this update’s OTA availability in your region using one of the following tools:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’ > ‘Update’.
- Press ‘Download & Install’
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’ > Check for Updates.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system stability in certain scenarios.
- Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.