Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-L29) devices have officially been updated to firmware version 10.1.0.156 in European countries via OTA. This 103 MB update is primarily aimed at improving system stability in certain instances. Full technical details and the official changelog of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Pro
- Model: VOG-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.156
- Build Number: VOG-L29 10.1.0.156(C431)
- Cust Number: C431E19R2P5
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 2/09/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~103 MB
How to Update
This update is currently being rolled out over the air and can take up to 2 weeks before it reaches your phone. You can try manually checking for updates using the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support (HiCare) app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Tap ‘More’ > ‘Update’.
- Press ‘Download & Install’
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open ‘System Update’ > Check for Updates.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
This update improves system stability in certain scenarios.
- Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.