Huawei P40 Lite (JNY-LX1) handsets devices just started getting a new firmware update, version 10.1.0.236, in European countries via OTA. This update adds a new Petal Search feature to the homescreen and features Android security patch level of August 1, 2020. You’ll find the full technical details of this firmware below.
- Device: Huawei P40 Lite
- Model: JNY-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.236
- Build Number: JNY-LX1 10.1.0.236(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E1R2P1
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 16/08/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~629 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out via OTA in Europe to a only a certain percentage of devices at a time and it may take up to two to three weeks for the rollout to complete. You can manually check for update availability for your device using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare/Support App
- Open the Support app.
- Go to Quick Services > More.
- Press ‘Update’.
- Tap ‘Download & Install’.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Tap System Update > Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’.
This update adds the Petal Search search box to the homescreen for easier app searches.
- Adds the Petal Search search box to the homescreen for easier app searches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.