Huawei has initiated the rollout of firmware version 22.214.171.1248 to its MediaPad M5 Lite (BAH2-W19) tablets in Europe. This update bumps the Android security patch level to August 1, 2020.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite
- Model: BAH2-W19
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: 126.96.36.1998
- Build Number: BAH2-W19 188.8.131.528(C432)
- Cust Number: OCEC432
- Android Security Patch: August 1, 2020
- Release Date: 16/10/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~115 MB
This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update Notes
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.