Huawei has now begun rolling out the July security patch, firmware version 10.0.0.182, to its Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) devices in Europe. This update bumps the phone’s Android security patch level to July 1, 2020. You can find the full technical details of this update below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Model: BLA-L29
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.0
- Firmware: 10.0.0.182
- Build Number: BLA-L29 10.0.0.182(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E5R1P3
- Android Security Patch: July 1, 2020
- Release Date: 30/10/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~624 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air to only a certain percentage of devices at a time and it can take 2-4 weeks before it arrives in your country. You can try manually checking for updates using one of the following methods to grab it as soon as it is made available.
1. HiCare App
- Open the Hicare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available for download.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.