Huawei P40 Lite (JNY-LX1) handsets have now officially been updated to firmware version 10.1.0.243 in Europe. This update comes with Android security patch level of September 1, 2020. You can find the full technical details and the official changelog of this firmware below.
- Device: Huawei P40 Lite
- Model: JNY-LX1
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.243
- Build Number: JNY-LX1 10.1.0.243(C432)
- Cust Number: C432E1R2P1
- Android Security Patch: September 1, 2020
- Release Date: 30/10/2020
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~173 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out over the air to only a certain percentage of devices at a time and it can take up to 4 weeks before it arrives in your region. You can always try to trigger a manual check for update availability using one of the following methods:
1. HiCare App
- Open the Hicare/Support app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available for download.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.