Huawei P30 Lite (MAR-L21) handsets have officially started receiving 10.1.0.546 firmware update in various European countries via OTA. This update bumps the Android security patch level to February 1, 2022. Full technical details of this update are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P30 Lite
- Model: MAR-L21
- Android: 10
- EMUI: 10.1
- Firmware: 10.1.0.546
- Build Number: MAR-L21 10.1.0.546(C432)
- Cust Number: C431E7R4P1
- Android Security Patch: February 1, 2022
- Release Date: 28/03/2022
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: OTA Update
- Size: ~145 MB
How to Update
This update is being rolled out via OTA to only a certain percentage of devices at a time and it can take up to a month before it arrives in your region. To trigger a manual check for update availability, use one of the following methods:
1. HiCare App
- Open the Hicare app.
- Go to Quick Services.
- Next, tap More → Update.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available.
2. Update Utility
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System.
- Open System Update → Check for Updates.
- Press ‘Download & Install’ if an update is available for download.
This update improves system security with Android security patches
- Integrates Android security patches released in February 2022 for improved system security.
2. Update notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.